For heavy-duty engine cooling, we offer copper-brass radiator tubes that can withstand the heat and pressure demanded by the oil and gas, power generation, and industrial markets. We also offer dimpled tube designs for specialized high-performance applications.
- Profiles from 9 mm to 22 mm in tube height
- Metal strip gauges as thin as 0.127 mm
- Available dimpled or smooth, uncoated or coated, with both leaded and lead-free solder
- Multiple pre-tooled profiles in long lengths available for short lead times
- A wide array of brass alloys available, including the industry standard 85/15, 70/30, 65/35, and cupro-braze, with corrosion-resistant inhibitors